Networking and philanthropy take centre stage at all-ladypreneur panel at Hootsuite, proceeds go to Dress For Success – an organization empowering women back into the workforce
Loose Lips Magazine Staff
YES! Vancouver, an organization aimed at empowering women into the workforce through Dress for Success, will be hosting a panel of local ladypreneurs at Hootsuite Vancouver this Monday (April 25).
An acronym for Young Executives for Success, the organization launched in New York in 2005 and grew to include five more branches with the goal of connecting professional women.
Monday’s panel, called “Just Leap,” will champion three Vancouver women who risked-it-all to win-it-all. The panel includes Keighty Gallagher, Founder of Tight Club Athletics, Erin Treloar, Founder of RAW Beauty Talks and Tori Holmes, Founder of Nectar Juicery.
“Having been through launching a business, I want to pay forward all of the knowledge and experience I have acquired as others have to me,” says Holmes.
“Making space for ‘ME’ time… usually comes dead last on a woman’s ‘TO DO’ list but it’s so important,” Treloar says, and through her non-profit, she helps women focus on loving their bodies, flaws and all.
100 per cent of donations are given directly to Dress for Success Vancouver, which provides clothing and business outfits to underprivileged women trying to re-join the workforce.
Your ticket includes:
- Complimentary, unlimited wine from Diabolica Wines
- Complimentary Foodee appies and Cartem’s donuts
- Valuable insight on risk-taking, entrepreneurship and creating communities from a panel of inspirational female leaders
- Access to a fabulous silent raffle featuring prizes from Aritzia, Aveda,The Dailey Method, Stella & Dot, LUSH, Prima, Pyrrha, RSVP 33, Wildebeest and lots more!
- Chances to win fabulous Member and Non-Member door prizes
Find tickets to the event here.